Fees vary per service.
- Neuropsychological/Psycho-educational Assessment: $2100.00 (Includes a full written report used in schools, etc.)
- Adult ADHD with cognitive testing: $1800.00
- Adult ADHD without cognitive testing: $1200.00
- Adult Asperger’s/Autism Spectrum with cognitive testing: $1800.00
- Adult Asperger’s/Autism Spectrum without cognitive testing: $1400.00
- Sleep/Insomnia Assessment: $600.00
- Pre-therapeutic Assessment: $900.00
- Brief Gifted and Talented Testing: $800.00 (score report)
- Full Gifted and Talented Assessment: $1400.00 (This includes a full report needed for school placement)
- Repeatable Battery for Dementia Assessment: $1200.00 (Out of Network for Medicare Patients)
- Vocational/Career Assessment with Counseling Feedback: $1200.00
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part.
Out-of-Network: Dr. Newsom provides a superbill with all required CPT and Diagnosis codes that can be used by clients to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. All out-of-network services require full payment at the time services are rendered.
In-network: Blue Cross PPO and Cigna only. These companies may have policies against the medical necessity of testing done primarily for academic reasons.
I accept cash and checks as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a testing session, please make sure you cancel at least 72 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!